Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01419 JOD / DOP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,183 (RD$ 83,370) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)