Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,259 (1,780 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)