Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,284 (1,811 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)