Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 JOD / COP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,030 (COL$4,348,364) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)