Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00023 JOD / COP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,125 (COL$4,953,338) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)