Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,070 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00106 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,231 (CH$1,160,661) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Arlington, Texas costs $1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)