Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,933 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00104 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,436 (CH$1,383,783) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)