Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,213 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,374 (CH$1,234,782) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)