Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03502 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,128 (ARS $32,218) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)