Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04119 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 878 (ARS $21,326) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)