Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 JOD / COP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 968 (COL$4,334,560) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)