Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 JOD / COP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 992 (COL$3,778,992) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)