Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22447 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,107 (R$ 4,930) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)