Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.806 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,296 (€1,608) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)