Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10303 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,121 ($b10,882) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)