Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10268 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,122 ($b10,925) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)