Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10342 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,127 ($b10,894) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)