Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10258 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,186 ($b11,561) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)