Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,389 (1,958 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)