Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20589 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,151 (R$ 5,589) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)