Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22164 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,425 (R$ 6,428) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)