Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14752 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 844 (5,718TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)