Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,210 (﷼ 71,783,759) in Sanandaj.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)