Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,456 (﷼ 67,920,890) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (40 minutes ago)