Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,582 (€1,953) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 3 hours ago)