Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,576 (€1,939) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)