Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 9% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,417 ($1,997) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)