Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04119 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 9% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,204 (ARS $29,243) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)