Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03586 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,312 (ARS $36,576) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (28 minutes ago)