Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35481 JOD / BZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 37% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,649 (BZ$4,648) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)