Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35189 JOD / BZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 25% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,497 (BZ$4,255) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (about 1 hour ago)