Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35372 JOD / BZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 36% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,498 (BZ$4,235) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)