Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35464 JOD / BZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 37% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,787 (BZ$5,038) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)