Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03727 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,150 (Mex$ 30,849) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (22 minutes ago)