Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03840 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,113 (Mex$ 28,971) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)