Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01861 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 866 (ARS $46,537) in San Martin de los Andes.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)