Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02379 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 931 (ARS $39,134) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Whitehorse costs C$1.45 (about 1 hour ago)