Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03719 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,037 (Mex$ 27,898) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)