Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03751 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,137 (Mex$ 30,323) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)