Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03558 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 751 (ARS $21,099) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)