Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 35% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,624 ($2,295) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)