Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 35% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,482 ($2,099) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)