Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01350 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 42% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,708 (Php126,544) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)