Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01347 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 41% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,695 (Php125,878) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)