Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04063 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 58% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 507 (ARS $12,478) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)