Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03768 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,192 (Mex$ 31,643) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (about 1 hour ago)