Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00117 JOD / CRC
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 29% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,683 (₡ 1,432,960) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €9,945 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbra costs €459 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)