Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00125 JOD / CRC
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 33% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,460 (₡ 1,167,467) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)