Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01355 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,608 (Php118,658) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)