Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01346 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 44% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,723 (Php127,976) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)