Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01350 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,114 (Php82,528) in San Fernando, La Union.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)