Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03719 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 966 (Mex$ 25,991) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)