Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03689 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,044 (Mex$ 28,303) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (29 minutes ago)