Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02381 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 943 (ARS $39,587) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)