Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01942 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,044 (ARS $53,758) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 2 hours ago)