Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14993 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 830 (5,535TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)