Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12082 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 850 (7,032TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)