Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20087 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,076 (5,358TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)