Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.801 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 47% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,614 (€2,014) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Franca costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Granada costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belgrade costs 158 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)