Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.827 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 48% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,624 (€1,964) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)