Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01415 JOD / DOP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,386 (RD$ 97,970) in Salvaleón de Higüey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)