Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01498 JOD / DOP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,286 (RD$ 85,828) in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)