Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,158 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22437 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,326 (R$ 5,910) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (42 minutes ago)