Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18656 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,287 (R$ 6,899) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (43 minutes ago)