Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 883 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,711 ($2,411) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)