Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01036 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 823 (₨79,450) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)