Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00988 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 874 (₨88,442) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)