Cost of living in Salem, India vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00996 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 878 (₨88,205) in Salem.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wrocław costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)