Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00984 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 801 (₨81,449) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)