Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01089 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 819 (₨75,234) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (about 2 hours ago)