Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,060 (Rp 21,753,568) in Salatiga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)