Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.841 JOD / OMR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 12% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,452 (﷼ 789) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)