Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.842 JOD / OMR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 12% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,452 (﷼ 788) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)