Cost of living in Salalah, Oman vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.843 JOD / OMR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,255 (﷼ 681) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)