Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02175 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,020 (46,878 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)