Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18868 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 19% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 973 (﷼ 5,156) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,800 (about 2 hours ago)