Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 45% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,891 (€2,177) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)