Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.914 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 61% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,772 (£1,939) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)