Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.911 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 63% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,951 (£2,141) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)