Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.934 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 60% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,082 (£2,230) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)