Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26279 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 55% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,708 (EC$6,499) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mwanza costs 2,520 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $722 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (about 2 hours ago)