Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.830 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 66% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,162 (€2,606) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)