Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00672 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,004 (₨149,314) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)