Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00536 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,142 (₨213,189) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)