Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,589 (3,137 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)