Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 37% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,639 (3,077 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)