Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,568 (€1,809) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)