Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.812 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,432 (€1,763) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)