Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,462 (€1,748) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (37 minutes ago)