Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.809 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,547 (€1,913) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)