Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41562 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 910 (2,190 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,850 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)