Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48277 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,264 (NZ$2,619) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)